Saturday, September 12, 2020

Who is Really Telling the Truth?

Who is Really Telling the Truth?

It is hard to believe what anyone has to say these days, especially when you have a
President
who did not take this Pandemic seriously until recently when it was too late. It makes you think who is really telling the truth? so far the only ones I trust are the Center Of Disease Control. Even though they have gone back on their word a few times, I still trust them because they are learning about COVID like everyone else. What I do not understand is why other countries are doing better than us, when we had ample time to prepare and get this under control. This pandemic has only made me realize how selfish Americans really are, and how our government really does not care about us. 

                                             

Since March, I have had two different Jobs. One was essential and one was not. One was at a restaurant at Masonic Homes Community, which was for senior living. The residents were put on lockdown and could not leave the Campus. every single day we were evaluated, had our temperatures checked, and had to wear a mask. the other job was at Ross Dress for Less and I did not get screened, and rarely got my temperature checked unless I checked it myself. customers were very inconsiderate and would come in without a mask or would wear it on their chin and our staff did not correct them even though it was mandatory in the store. all customers did was complain about wearing them for 30 minutes, when I had to wear it for an entire shift, on top of going out in public. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pop Culture vs. A Pandemic

 Pop Culture vs. A Pandemic     Out of all the pandemic this world has seen, this has to be the most innovative. The world has turned some o...